Cyber-Tech, Inc. warrants products against defects in material and/or workmanship as follows:
1. Express Warranty: Seller warrants for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase by the end user (or one (1) year from date of purchase by the end user for the Model P-10 Handy-Grip® Handle, or 90 days from date of purchase by the end user for 3rd party components), that all Cyber-Tech Products are (1) free from defects in materials or workmanship, (2) comply with design drawings and specifications as approved by Cyber-Tech and Cyber-Tech’s buyer of the specific product, and (3) are in conformity with other written requirements (if any) of Cyber-Tech’s buyer of the specific Product approved by Cyber-Tech in Writing.
2. Limitation of Warranty: Remedy for breach of the warranty set forth in paragraph 1, is limited to repair or replacement, at Cyber-Tech’s discretion, of the defective Cyber-Tech Product. The warranty for parts or spare switches is limited to replacement of the part or switch. The remedy stated above is the exclusive remedy for breach of the warranty, and in no case shall Cyber-Tech be liable for any other costs or damages, including any other direct, consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages. Without limiting the effect of the foregoing, in no case shall Cyber-Tech be liable for any lost profits, business disruption, business delays, lost business opportunity or any similar kind of damages.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. Except as stated above in paragraph 1, above, Seller EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. The warranty set forth in paragraph 1, above, is invalidated by:
- Misuse of the Product or the final unit in which the Cyber-Tech Product is installed;
- Incorrect installation of the Cyber-Tech Product;
- Incorrect voltage supplied to the Cyber-Tech Product;
- Accidental damage to the Cyber-Tech Product not caused by Cyber-Tech;
- Failure to follow any written instructions provided by Cyber-Tech;
- Malfunction of a Cyber-Tech Product caused by Cyber-Tech’s customer or the end-user;
- Damage to a Cyber-Tech Product caused by Cyber-Tech’s customer;
- Modification of the Product;
- Cosmetic damage to the Cyber-Tech Product not caused by Cyber-Tech,
- Damage to the Cyber-Tech Product caused by Acts of God;
- Failure to do normal and expected maintenance;
- Removal of the factory applied serial number/lot tag; or
- Resale of the end product by the end customer.
5. Claim Procedure: As a condition to recover under the limited warranty set forth in paragraph 1, above, the end customer shall complete a warranty claim form, that Cyber-Tech shall provide upon request, and shall return the defective Cyber-Tech Product in its original packaging, or in packaging that provides an equivalent amount of protection, to Cyber-Tech along with proof of purchase that establishes that Product is within the warranty period.
6. Cyber-Tech shall conduct any necessary investigation, and the end customer shall cooperate with the investigation as a condition of the limited warranty set forth in paragraph 1, above. Cyber-Tech shall then make a determination as to whether the Product is covered by the warranty or not.
7. Cyber-Tech reserves the right to make corrections, modifications or improvements to its products at any time.
8. Cyber-Tech assumes no liability for the assemblies or end-products, or the applications of such assemblies or end-products, of any Cyber-Tech’s customer which incorporate Cyber-Tech’s products.
9. Cyber-Tech does not pay for field service replacements without prior written approval from Cyber-Tech.
10. Cyber-Tech Products are not authorized for use in connection with safety critical medical equipment, including but not limited to, use in connection with life resuscitation or life support equipment. Cyber-Tech Products are not authorized for use in life rescue equipment or systems supporting life rescue equipment.
Conditions for Returning a Product for Warranty.
To obtain warranty service you must first contact our "customer service" department to be issued an RMA number. Deliver the product freight prepaid to Cyber-Tech, Inc. with its original serial number tag and a description of the problem, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection. The issued RMA number must be clearly written on the exterior of the packaging and enclosed documentations.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE END USER OR MANUFACTURE. CYBER-TECH, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT