For questions or assistance placing an order, call us at:
The Model EG-930-RB Ergo-Grip® is a small, low cost quality palm grip that was designed specifically to solve a problem one of our customers had. They wanted to reduce the operator fatigue and the potential for injury on a high volume production machine that required the operator to perform a high rate of repetitive operations. The EG-930-RB Ergo-Grip® eliminates most of the wrist action experienced with standard lever type controls. By mounting the EG-930-RB directly to the stem of the hydraulic control valve very little force is required and the operator found he had precise control of the machine.
The EG-93O-RB can incorporate up to two of our long-life (10,000,000 Cycle) soft-touch finger-operated pushbuttons with a right or left thumb-operated trigger switch. The customer found that the low profile design of the EG-93 was very easy to operate. During machine operation the operator's hand and arm move with the natural motion of the arm thereby eliminating most of the wrist action.
If more functions are needed please see the
- Easily customization.
- Thumb-operated trigger.
- Ergonomic shaped palm grip.
- Right or left hand operation.
- Rugged single piece grip.
- Lifetime guarantee on the grip housing.
- Removable faceplate for easy maintenance.
- Mounts directly to hydraulic valves and joysticks.
- STD Mounting Thread 3/8-16
- Closure NEMA compliant.
- Custom military grip configurations available.
- Custom military paint consult factory.
- IP rating consult factory.