To customize a control grip with different switches, call us at:
Quantity Discounts Available upon requests
The 8901-D Series control grip offers the complete control solution you have been looking for. The 8901-D was designed for right or left handed operation and comfort that allows for continuous use day after day. Made from Die-Cast Aluminum, this control grip will withstand today's heavy equipment needs. Factory wired and supplied with six feet (6') of cable this control grip can be ordered in variety of configurations.
Standard 8901-D pushbutton configurations are: 0, 2, 4 or 6 pushbuttons.
Standard 8901-D rocker configurations are: single rocker, dual rockers, single rocker + 2 pushbuttons or dual rockers + 2 pushbuttons.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- Ambidextrous, Two piece die-cast aluminum housing
- Nine trigger options; Bi-Directional, Proportional, Single and Two-stage. all are available with or without a Dead-Man lever
- Flex-Core actuators with available pad printing
- Colored decals with customer's symbols and logos
- Variety of pushbuttons, rockers, toggles, hall effect and proportional switch functions
- Colored lamps and LEDs
- Customer specified wiring
- Custom military grip configurations available.
- Custom military paint consult factory.
- Wide selections of adaptors are available for any application.
- One year warranty from the date of shipment or from the date the control is placed in service.